Binti Wa Kitaa short Film is a film about early pregnancy and child marriage in Tanzania which target girls under 18 years living in the vulnerable areas with inadequate reproductive knowledge on protecting themselves from pregnancy
BINTI WA KITAA” is the common phrase used by Tanzania youth referring girls who are living within the streets. For this Film BINTI WA KITAA referred as the young girl living in a community who denied access to school because of traditional believe or poverty.
- To raise awareness within the community on the effect of early pregnancy and child marriage.
- To raise awareness to parents about the importance of investing on girl in education rather than force to get marriage and on the child parent- relationship.
- Strengthen community systems to stop early pregnancy and Child marriage through referral service; advocating, communication and social Mobilization that will make the community to be aware with the effect of early pregnancy and child marriage.
Binti wa Kitaa ni filamu inayoonyeaha mazingira yanayosababisha mimba na ndoa za utotoni ambayo inalenga wasichana chini ya miaka 18 wanaoishi katika mazingira magumu waliokosa elimu ya afya ya uzazi na haki za mtoto wa kike .
BINTI WA KITAA "ni neno la kawaida linalotumiwa na vijana wa Tanzania wakimzingumzia mtoto wa kike anayeishi mtaani. Katika filamu hii Binti wa Kitaa no msichana Mdogo chini ya miaka kumi na nane anayelazimiahwa kuolewa katika umri Mdogo.
- Kuongeza ufahamu ndani ya jamii juu ya athari za mimba mapema na ndoa ya watoto.
- Kuongeza ufahamu kwa wazazi juu ya umuhimu wa kuwekeza kwa msichana katika elimu badala ya kulazimisha kuolewa katika umri Mdogo, na uhusiano wa wazazi.
Community Voices in Focus (CVIF) is a non-governmental organization registered on February 19th 2016 under the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Women, Children, and Disable with registration No.OONGO/08417.
Community Voice in Focus works with youth in urban and rural areas in Tanzania. CVIF works in program areas of Youth Entrepreneurship, promotion of environment, Health, Gender Equality, Youth empowerment, capacity building, mentorship, grassroots community mobilization, and awareness.
CVIF encourages and strengthens collective social, economic, cultural, and environmental, peace, and social initiatives developed by youth themselves.
David George 11 months ago
255767****75 10 months ago
Zingatia: Baada ya kukamilisha mchango wako, utapokea UJUMBE mfupi wenye namba ya utambulisho wa mchango wako kutoka WEZESHAsasa. Tafadhali itunze namba hiyo kwani ni siri yako.